At 1st Baptist here is what we have done and are doing to keep you safe. Safety is our priority:
* We want our sanctuary to be as touch less as possible.
* Our sanctuary will be sanitized before you arrive.
* You will be seated in the pews by ushers to ensure social distancing is observed.
* The offering boxes are in 2 places for those who choose to give.
* Communion will continue to be in the pre-packaged, sanitary peel off cups.
* We have automated hand-sanitizers at each entrance.
* We will take temps of people at each entrance. The CDC states that a temp over 100.4 is the cutoff.
* Face masks are recommended, especially during singing.
* We have installed “Halo” units in all 10 of our HVAC units to help provide the best air quality possible.
* At this time, the coffee shop will not be serving refreshments.
How can you help us when joining us on October 4th?
* If you don’t feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and watch on Facebook live.
* Please wash and sanitize your hands often.
* Respect those around you as being “cautious” when you arrive.
* Enjoy your experience at 1st Baptist to its fullest.*
* We are planning to have Children’s Ministries and Nursery in November.